Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My new car

This post is mainly for Karen, since she won't believe that I have a new car until she sees pictures of it. Now, I don't have a digital camera at all, and I don't think my camera phone would take a decent picture of it, so I had to troll online to find this picture.

I stole this picture off of Wikipedia. My car is a slightly lighter shade of blue, and doesn't have what looks to be a PA license plate on it. But this is my car, pretty much. I'm very happy with it. It's so much nicer than my old car, probably because it runs without sounding like I'm strangling a cat.

So, there, Karen. This is all for you. And anyone else that might be interested in seeing what my car looks like. :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awww, that's a sweet car! It definitely has the cute factor going for it :) And you can never go wrong with a blue car!