Monday, January 21, 2008

Now who do I root for?

Alas, the Packers have not made it to the Super Bowl this year because the Giants were just a little bit luckier than them. I won't say better, because this game basically came down to luck. Well, that and the fact that the Packers gave the Giants a touchdown with four penalties. Yikes.

So, now I don't know who to root for. Part of me wants to root for the Giants because it would be interesting to see a team that's been perfect for the entire season completely lose it for the Super Bowl. But that's just because I'm a big old grump. However, since the Patriots have been perfect for the whole season, they might as well make it a clean sweep.

Perhaps I'll just root for no one and watch for the commercials, like I usually do.

Who are the rest of you rooting for? Just seeing what the pulse is out there in the blogosphere. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dedicating to rooting for the underdog, but I don't have high hopes...

John said...

Thanks for the comment. I guess I'll root for the Giants, too. It would be great if they did end up winning, just because it would bust the Patriots' "perfect" season. What can I say? I'm evil like that.