Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quote of the Day

I'm borrowing this type of entry from Karen. I actully went in to campus this morning, which is where this took place. Adam came in to talk to Tim, and then as he was leaving, this is the conversation that took place:

Adam: How's the studying going?
Me: (sullenly) OK.
Adam: That was a very Eeyore type response.

I had to laugh at that one because my favorite Pooh character is Eeyore. So, it was a very good description of me.

There is just one other thing I want to write about. I went to Target the other day and bought a pair of the Dr. Scholl gel insoles because the insoles that originally came with the shoe were getting quite worn. (There was even a hole that formed in one of them.) So, I put them in before I went on a hike on the trail behind my apartment, thinking that they would be great. It didn't work out quite that nicely. By the time I got back, I had a blister on the bottom of my right foot. So, I was not happy, and I couldn't understand how that could happen. It took me quite some time to actually size them for my shoe, and I figured I'd just need those without the original insoles. The originals, as I said, were very, very worn. Maybe I should have put them on top of the originals. Of course, it's too late for that now, since I threw the originals away.

My point is that the insoles didn't comfort my foot so I wasn't "gellin'." Perhaps I should have gotten the sport pair. I just don't know. The only thing I do know is that I wasted some money and I have to go buy a new pair of tennis shoes. Damn Dr. Scholl.

Alright, I suppose I should work up some ambition to actually study tonight. I'm feeling very sleepy right now, so maybe a nap is in order before that. We'll see.....

No comments: