Wednesday, May 18, 2005

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Stick a fork in me..... I'm done!! The candidacy exam is over, and I couldn't be happier. I'm just hoping my weeks of studying kind of pays off. I'm very excited to be done and not have to study for hours on end and be stressed. I'm even taking the next couple weeks off. Tomorrow I head to Uniontown to see Ingrid, and then I go to Pittsburgh on Friday to stay overnight and head to the airport Saturday morning to fly to Atlanta and then to Milwaukee and I'll be home for two weeks. It should be nice, just to be away from State College. I like it here enough, but sometimes I need a break.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say in my entry tonight, which I know is shocking since my entries take up many many paragraphs. My brain is tired, and I'm completely drained. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write something in here while I'm at home. Otherwise I'll write more when I get back!

No comments: