Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mother Nature is a cold-hearted bitch

I'm telling you, this winter is going to be the longest one in recent memory. Actually, not just winter, but the first part of spring, too. Apparently we're under a winter storm watch for Thursday. I just looked at the forecast, and they're predicting 4-8 inches of snow again. It really sucks because before spring started, we had a nice stretch of not-so-wintry weather. But now that spring has started? Two largish snowstorms in just under a week.

I'm telling you. Mother Nature is definitely a cold-hearted bitch.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Boo, that's just not fair! Are you going to have a spring at all, or will you go from stupid snow to really hot summer quickly? (I'm not familiar with WI climatology.)

John said...

Well, we had a bit of spring until it snowed enough to put us up above 100 inches of snow for the season. Usually there is a bit of spring, though, if I'm remembering the climatology correctly. It's been a while since I've been here full time. I think we'll have spring through June. July and August are usually unbearable. Sometimes into September as well. Then fall comes for about a month and winter hits again. Can you see why they call Green Bay the Frozen Tundra? ;)

Although I'm happy that they brought down the snow totals to about two inches for tomorrow instead of 4-8. That's much easier to deal with. :)