Monday, March 24, 2008

Wisconsin news

Two quick things before I go to bed.

1. Several weeks ago, Madison broke the record for seasonal snowfall. This weekend we apparently made it over 100 inches of snow this season. I definitely don't think that record is going to get shattered any time soon.

2. Johnny Depp is in Wisconsin!!!!! He and Christian Bale (!!!) are filming a movie in Columbus, and will potentially film in Oshkosh. I so want to take some time to stake out the set and see if I can get a glimpse of a movie star here in my home state. I did happen to stop at a random gas station in Columbus last night on my way back here from home, but I didn't see either star. Not that I expected to at some random gas station. But that would have made a fantastic story.

That's all for now. I'm too tired to write much more. Night!

No comments: