Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I've decided to try out this blogging thing since a lot of my friends and family have it. It seems like a good way to vent my feelings or just let the world in general know what is going on in my life.

Anyway today was an interesting day. I think I may have started a ball rolling that I didn't want to be a part of at first. I don't really know what to do about it, nor is there anything I really can do about it. All I know is that this has been festering, at least in my mind, for quite some time, and I, frankly, am glad it's finally coming out in the open. Granted, life may get more complex and difficult before all is said and done, but who ever said life was easy? Lord knows my life hasn't exactly been a big bowl of cherries. Anyone who really knows me can attest to that.

Well, now I'm just sitting here, relaxing, and waiting to see the fallout of this drama. But, Alias is on soon, so I'm off for a bit. I know this isn't the most exciting news in the world, but hey, it's my blog, if you don't want to read it, you don't have to. Anyway, time to get settled in for Alias.

No comments: