Thursday, January 20, 2005

What a long day....

As my title suggests, today was a very long day. I left for campus around 9am, and I didn't get back until a little after 10pm. Lots of things went on today. I spent some time preparing for the candidacy exam with the group of people taking it in May. Then I did some reading for class tomorrow, finished grading quizzes for the class I TA, and went to colloquium. The speaker today was interesting enough, but the topic he spoke on was way over my head. After that, I spoke with Dr. Shirer about grading the quizzes, and then went for a nice relaxing swim. Then after I finished my swim, I went to the Lady Lions basketball game, which was so much fun. We beat Purdue by a very healthy margin. The women looked impressive.

So, now I'm back at my apartment, finally. Other than that, not much else is new. Hopefully I will be on campus for less time tomorrow, or at least get a break to come home for a bit. I think I will probably be going to the men's gymnastics meet, which I'm sure will be a lot of fun. But for now, I must stop typing and go to sleep. Tomorrow's another early day for me.

No comments: