Monday, January 31, 2005

First Day of Spring?!

Well, I have lots of thoughts that would probably take up many, many entries, but at the moment, I saw something rather surprising today. As I was walking to the bus stop from the pool, I saw a robin! I couldn't believe it. I realize that it's pretty warm out today, but I thought it was way to early for the robins to start showing themselves. I think they'll be in for a rude awakening. Unless our winter was just that short this year.

Today was a rather long day. Getting up for an 8am class, then running around most of the day trying to get a hold of Dr. Shirer to go over the grades I gave on the homeworks, reading for my oceans seminar, and going to the lecture one of the candidates for the professor opening gave. Then I went swimming and had to finish up some stuff. So, this is the first time today that I've had a bit of time, and it's 10:30. So, after all that, I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed. Night!

No comments: