Thursday, February 17, 2005

Another long day

Well, today was quite the day. I was on campus from about 9am to 9pm. Granted, the last three hours or so were spent at the women's basketball game. Other than that, I was busy for the most part, when I could focus. Lately I've just had a lot of trouble staying focused on anything I have to do. Maybe it's because I haven't been getting enough sleep. Well, actually I get enough sleep, but it really hasn't been restful. I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.

Of course, a big part of it is that I haven't been in the best frame of mind, as has been evidenced by my previous few entries. This month is just bad in terms of things I don't really want to remember or be a part of. There really isn't anything I can do about that, though, except live through it. And that's what is hard.

Because I've been in this bad frame of mind lately, I've been either incredibly sad, or incredibly pissy. Sometimes it's both at the same time, which I realize is an odd combination. Most of the time it's really for no apparent reason, just a general sadness. I'm really getting sick of this feeling, and that's why I'm going to therapy. I just wish I could get through the pain quicker. I know that's very unrealistic, but it would still be nice.

Oh, well. What can I do? I try to take it one day at a time, which is such a cliche, but in my case, it's also very true. But for right now, I'm pretty tired, and I have to get up pretty early tomorrow, so I should at least attempt to get ready for bed. Maybe I'll actually sleep well too.

No comments: